Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tagger at work

I've been tagged... by Ruth!

Four Jobs I’ve Had :
1) Checkout chick (the worst job ever)
2) Stocktaking for an appliance company... can you say counting widgets!?
3) Librarian for a public library
4) Librarian for a small, private training institution; for a very large tertiary institution; for a medium sized polytechnic

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
dunno - I'm not really into repeating things. Maybe Pride and Prejudice so I can drool over Colin Firth.

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
Don't have a TV...

Four Important things to me :
1) My faith
2) My family & friends
3) Integrity
4) Environment

Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
1) Under attack... the ABBA one - not sure if that's the proper title
2) Fire engine song
3) There was a farmer had a dog
4) can't think of anymore

Favorite Food Dishes :
1) Custard Squares
2) Ethnic food like Indian, Thai, Italian....
3) I like food
4) Fruit

Four Websites I Visit Daily :
1) For Better or For Worse comic strip
2) my Pregnancy & Baby message board
3) Bloglines
4) not really a website but I do check my email everyday

Four Scrap company's I like : (only 4!!??)
1) Basic Grey
2) Chatterbox
3) Fancy Pants
4) Sassfras Lass

Hmmm... don't know who to tag really. If you're keen, have a go! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment