Monday, July 24, 2006

Weekend Score

Warehouse Stationary are having a sale. I didn't realise until I popped in to get some adhesive. Digging through the bins I discovered a bunch of stamp pads - the Archival Ink range, really useful for distressing and inking edges. The great thing was they were half price! Yay - 3 ink pads for about $6.00 each.

I was checking out their paper too since Lynda mentioned they had Wild Asparagus, but the girl was still putting it onto their racks so I thought I'd better let her get on with it. It wouldn't be a good look to be ratting through it while she was trying to put it out.

The anniversary album is nearly finished. I'm waiting on some journalling info from SIL who has to extract it out of the progenitors without them cottoning on to our little surprise! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love coming across scrapbooking bargains at non-scrapbooking stores - it's great! Sounds like you got a great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the stamp pads. Wow, sounds like your WS is a bit slow at getting out the WA papers, or maybe it is another new range *keeping my fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete