Thursday, October 26, 2006

Organic Veges

This is my second order of an organic fruit and vege box from Naturally Organic. Both times I've been really pleased with the quality of the fruit and vegetables, as well as the prompt service. It's a small family size box filled with random, seasonal produce. It cost me $39.50 (delivery cost of $6.95) so I think that is pretty good for a week and a half worth of produce.

This box has curly kale, mixed lettuce leaves, spinach, asparagus x2, bananas, golden kumara, carrots, apples, oranges, pumpkin, beans, beetroot, spring onions and kiwifruit. You can specify if there is any vege/fruit you don't want included.

If anyone is interested in ordering from them, I have a discount code for a new customer to get free delivery. It seems a shame to let it go to waste, so if you want to give it a go, send me an email and I'll send you the code! They sell more than just vege boxes; organic cheese, dry goods etc etc are all available too.

Oh - and just because it was on the same batch of photos I uploaded - here is a tag book I made for my uber boss who retired after 26 years of service.
I wish I'd taken pics of the inside now, but I was in a hurry that morning to take it in so people could sign it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh -they look yummy!! I have a feeling that if I bought that much stuff at once, too much would get wasted - but it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:20 pm

    wow love the album cover and I bet Judy was rapt....hmm might check the website out....we have an issue at the moment with keeping products in the fridge fresh....we go through stages of eating veges quickly and other weeks where i dare say we waste them and throw them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:48 pm

    Great range of veges. Yum.
    Bet your uber-boss was impressed with the book, and people LOVE contributing to handmade albums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm. fresh organic veggies/fruits delivered to your door are the best. :)
    cute tag book too! bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete