Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Ice cream



DS likes to "sell" me ice cream when I'm making tea in the evening. The conversation goes like:
DS: Which ice cream do you want?
Me: ummm... chocolate
DS: Here you are!
Me: mmm..yum yum.mmm..mm [eat ice cream]
DS: Which ice cream do you want?
Me: oh.. er.. hokey pokey
DS: Here you are!
Me: mmm..yum yum.mmm..mm [eat ice cream]

And so on.

These are the cards I made for Lara's challenge from the cyber crop at SBO on Saturday. I had fun but man - those girls can sure scrap 'n' chat fast! I didn't have time to do any other challenges but it was fun all the same.

I managed to muck up the wedding one by spelling congratulations wrong so had to quickly re do it to get in by the deadline.

Oh and see - I used my Cuttlebug. Or Cutterbug as my dad insists on calling it.

I hope someone I know gets married so I can use the card!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:10 pm

    very cool cards penny I love that colour combo and wow love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:28 am

    I have recently started scrapbooking. Actually, seeing what you have done is what inspired me to start.

    The cards are so pretty and the scrapbook page is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL & thanks for doing the challenge :-) love my cuttlebug too!

    ReplyDelete