Saturday, November 24, 2007

Flaunt it Friday (late, late, late)

themommykellys theme this week:Flashbacks.
Post a photo of a time when you were/are one hot chicky!

And one
that spontaneously elicits an emphatic “what the hell was I thinking?!”
Hehe!

I can't say that I have any photos of me in my younger days where I was particularly succulent. Mum has most of my old photos. I have to say I mostly I was/am a nerdy geek!

But I do like this photo-shopped version of me that DH took.

This one was when I was... oh.. 17 or so. Taken by the ex-boyfriend of the time. I guess I don't look too bad. Wish I'd known DH then, but anyway, life doesn't always work out that way.
















As for the terrible one - this one is fairly awful. 9 months pregnant and ready. for. baby. Ack!
So.... I DARE you to join in!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:50 pm

    Love the photos! You look HAWT in that first photo!

    No, I'm not game enough to join in!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. You have such a pretty face.
    Pregnancy makes us look fabulous in its own way.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:13 pm

    Penny, thanks so much for playing! I truly think that this challenge is the flauntiest of all thus far.

    I love your pictures. You are so naturally beautiful... there's really nothing "what the hell" about any of your shots! I think pregos is the most beautiful of all times, so dare not to say "what the hell" to that!!!!

    I'm sure glad that I wasn't with my Hubby way back when... he can't snap a photo to save his life, so I wouldn't have any Hawt memories to look back on! Ha!

    Come on, Hannah! join in! I say that as a woman hiding behind a bag of Doritos as she writes, sixty pounds heavier and eighteen years older than her hotter than hot photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - Love those photos You look fab in all of them (even the preggo one) :)

    Just about all of my photos give me the “what the hell was I thinking?!” feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete