Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Two memes, two tags

Shannon suggested this one (and I like the quote she includes):

“Thirty five is a very attractive age;
London society is full of women who have of their own
free choice remained thirty-five for years.” ~Oscar Wilde

1. Where is your cell phone? Handbag
2. Your significant other? Rod
3. Your hair? dark Blonde/light brown
4. Your skin? Winter "pink"
5. Your mother? Is using a space chamber... she's got bronchitis and asthma poor soul
6. Your favorite thing? Only one!!?
7. Your dream last night? Oh dear... a bit censored I fear.
8. Your favorite drink? Coffee or ginger beer
9. Your dream/goal? To stay sane
10. The room you're in? Lydia's room which doubles as a computer room
11. Your ex? There's 2 of 'em... no idea where they are now
12. Your fear? Of failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Still around
14. Where were you last night? In my bed.
15. What you're not? Patient
16. Muffins? Blueberry bran
17. One of your wish list items? New Cuttlebug embossing folders
18. Where you grew up? Auckland
19. The last thing you did? Bath the kids
20. What are you wearing? Moleskin
21. Your TV? Don't have one
22. Your pets? None at the moment.
23. Your computer? PC
24. Your life? Fine, bit stressed
25. Your mood? tired, want to read my book in a bath
26. Missing someone? nope
27. Your car? Mitzi
28. Something you are not wearing? Wouldn't you like to know.. oh ok, a hat
29. Favorite store? Millys (but I have many others)
30. Summer? Love it
31. Where? At the beach
32. Like someone? yes (Doh)
33. Your favorite color? Red
34. When is the last time you laughed? At Lydia's grumpy face
35. Last time you cried? Last week?
36. Who will/would re-post this? Dunno
37. Whose answers are you anxious to see? Anyone’s!

And Beverley tagged me with this one:

5 things found in my bag:
1. My Eco-bag
2. My Mooncup
3. A nappy
4. Wipes
5. Hand cream

5 favourite things in my craft room:
1. My Xyron
2. Cuttlebug
3. Patterned Paper
4. Fiskars circle template and cutting thing
5. My new scissors

5 things I have always wanted to do:
1. See a kakapo
2. Go to India
3. See Paris
4. See a whale
5. Swim naked

5 things I am currently into:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Sewing
3. Parenting
4. Cooking
5. Chocolate

5 people I am tagging:
Whoever feels inclined!

3 comments:

  1. hee hee ... if you go to India then stop over and visit us on the way won't you!! :-) (You can't swim naked in the swimming pool though sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:55 pm

    I wish I had the guts to go without a TV.
    Swimming naked is awesome (yes, I've done it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see a whale too!

    Echo #13!

    ReplyDelete