Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Photo Mosaic


1. Penny Having Fun, 2. Water waits, 3. B block corridor, 4. Summer Berries Red Current01, 5. fangirl, 6. A Small Parisian Alley HDR, 7. Red.Source, 8. Ice Cream Dressed in Red, 9. Socks, socks, socks and more socks. Long live SOTTS!! ~Day 146, 10. family picnic, 11. 霧中倒影 / Misty Lake, 12. Edward Dugmore - Untitled, 1954


This has been on a few blogs lately.
Using Flickr, enter the answers to the questions below in the search box and choose your favourite. Then use the Mosaic maker to create a 3x4 mosaic.

1. What is your first name? Penny

2. What is your favourite food? Indian

3. What high school did you attend? Mt Roskill Grammar. (Couldn't believe it but someone had posted a pic of my exact school. I even know where that was taken. heh.)

4. What is your favorite color? Red (it could've easily been green or blue too.)

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Colin Firth

6. Favorite drink? Coffee

7. Dream vacation? France (or Italy, or New Caledonia, or India, or... just about anywhere)

8. Favorite dessert? Ice cream

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? wise

10.What do you love most in life? My family

11. One word to describe you? kind (well I had to say something!)

12. Your Flickr name. pdugmore2001 (in the end I had to use just dugmore because there were no results).

7 comments:

  1. Nice colourful addition to your blog there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and think it'll be my next post. Too cool! I enjoyed reading more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:08 pm

    Very cool visual meme Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:10 pm

    Wow these shots are amazing! It has been fun read the answers to the tags lately too. Getting to know each other a little better type of thing.

    You have a cheeky sense of humour I think:) Which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh yours is lovely, we have some similar answers. I enjoyed your below post also, will do that one soon i think. Hope this week is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:44 am

    Awesome mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:41 am

    Must agree, love the mosaic.

    ReplyDelete