Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 18: Two things meme

It's Friday night, I'm tired, got a runny nose and no inspiration so it's a meme.

Two names you go by:
  1. Penny
  2. Pen
Two things you are wearing right now:
  1. fuzzy slippers
  2. stripey tshirt
Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
  1. friendship
  2. aligned values
Two things you like to do:
  1. read
  2. cook
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
  1. a holiday
  2. to be well
Two things you did last night:
  1. dreamt a strange dream involving crazy driving (me) and mummified body parts
  2. read some of The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe to the children
Two things you ate today:
  1. pasta
  2. vegetarian hamburger
Two people you last talked to:
  1. Mr6 who is trying to stall about going to sleep
  2. DH, to ask him the date
Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
  1. taking the children to swimming lessons
  2. cooking food for a mid-winter Christmas dinner with my family
Two Favourite Holidays:
  1. my honeymoon in the south island
  2. visit to Melbourne BK (before kids)
Two favourite beverages:
  1. coffee
  2. Macs ginger beer
Two things about me! Things you may not have known:
  1. I have never broken any bone in my body
  2. When I was a kid I thought the sound of crickets singing was the sound the night made
Two jobs I have had in my life:
  1. gardening (Student job search type stuff)
  2. librarian
Two movies I would watch over and over:

Dunno... nothing springs to mind


Two places I have lived:
  1. Bad Nauheim, Germany
  2. Wellington, New Zealand
Two of my favourite foods:
  1. Desserts
  2. Roast pork
Two places I’d rather be right now:
  1. in bed
  2. in a bath... in fact, that sounds like an excellent plan!
Good Night!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are cured soon and have your energy reserves back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:55 am

    mmmm, veggieburger. Do kiwis put beetroot on their burgers too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not a burger without beetroot... :-)

    ReplyDelete