Saturday, November 12, 2011

this & that, here & there

A bit of deja vu - this is Mr8 reading Tintin. Something both his parents used to do. He's really keen on these classic comics. :-)
Couple of layouts...

swim

Old papers of course! I'm so out of the loop when it comes to the "new" stuff in scrapbooking these days.   Anyway, it's good to get these in the album.  The kids do love looking through it and they don't care about the techniques or fancy papers.

Coromandel to Rotorua

Made this for Roo - it's a journal cover.

Outside of journal cover

Dressed as a pavlova for a conference dinner my colleagues and I went to. We won a prize! I felted the kiwi fruit decorations on our dress and made the other smaller kiwis out of Fimo.
.

#dailyimage2011 1 Nov Pavlova

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice l/os! And I agree that the kids don't care about new techniques and paper etc ... besides in a few years today's "new" will be old and who will remember what was new in 2011 anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:47 pm

    Gorgeous layouts- the kids always get a buzz just seeing their photos, regardless of how much time and effort has been spent on the presentation. Cool outfits too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes my kids love Tintin too. Those pavlova costumes are amazing!

    Ciao
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that photo of the "lovely pavs". Loved reading Tintin and I can't wait to see this on the big screen. Yippe for layouts, You and Jenny make a valid point. I am another on the outer with what is in and what isn't/ Love your journal cover, she will love that.

    ReplyDelete